Fire Suppression System, Manama, Bahrain
The role of the fire suppression system is to reduce the intensity of the occurrence of a fire at a location.
In case a fire does take place, the system sees that the flames do not go out of control and is the next logical step before putting out the fire.
- Gas system: Here an inert gas like nitrogen is pumped to the blaze and brought under control. The principle is that of lack of access to a combustible gas most of the time.
- Chemical foam system: Specifically used for commercial kitchens.
- Water mist system: This uses a fine spray of water to control the combustible nature of the matter.
- Foam deluge system: In this system, a stream of foam is used to suppress the flames.
- Pneumatic heat detection tube.
Building 122, Road 326,
BLOCK 303, SHK. HAMAD ROAD,
P.O.BOX: 1803, Manama, Bahrain